- All articles to be submitted to the journal should be original and scientific in nature within the scope of the journal.
- Articles submitted to the journal must comply with scientific research ethical principles.
- Manuscripts should be unpublished and not under consideration for publication elsewhere while it is under evaluation process of the Journal.
- All legal responsibility for the content of the article belongs to the authors.
- Manuscripts in which references sections truncated found to have similarity index of 20% or above will be rejected
- Articles submitted to the journal must comply with the journal writing rules. Articles that do not comply with the writing rules will be rejected.
- Articles are sent to referees who are experts in the field by double-blind review.
- Articles are accepted or rejected for publication according to the referee reports and the decisions of the Editors-in-Chief